Usually when user haven’t properly exit from Aveva Pdms, they leave phantom users in the system or claim some elements.
Customers sometime require flow arrows in Review model, exported from Aveva Pdms \ E3D, to indicate flow direction.
Long time did not write any Posts.
Here is a small tool that can help you to compare two elements.
Plugin written in PML and C# to simplify work for users.
For those situations when you need to filter selection elements on 3D View and do some actions with it or just hide unnecessary templates..
How to output Nozzle description on isometric.
Here is PDMS for dummies book
See 100’s Design Simple Single Line Commands (by Sergey Lebedev)
Here is small example how works subtotaling in AVEVA PDMS:
Continue reading AVEVA. PML BASICS. Subtotal
PCF is the file that can be used to calculate of heat tracing, there are few methods to generate it from pdms – use isodraft or use form that below .
Here is the form, that can export pipes from AVEVA PDMS to PCF.
1. Extract the caesariipcf.pmlfrm to PMLLIB folder
2. Go to design module and type in command line PML REHASH ALL
3. Run the macro by typing show!!caesariipcf in Design module.
4. Select the pipe you want to export. Press the Add CE button on the form
5. The form will add all branches in the pipe. You may add more that 1 pipe. Select only the branches you want to extract. Make sure they are highlighted.
6. Press the Export button
7. The output file will be stored at %pdmswk%\CaesarPCF\ folder. The name of the file will be corresponding to the branch name. 1 file for each branch.
This post was taken from https://pdmsmacro.wordpress.com