Links with guides that cover basics of PML:
Hopefully it will be of use to someone
.pmlfrmfile then loading will be automatic when the form is displayed for the first time. Normally, a form is displayed as a result of the operator making a menu selection or pressing a button on a form. This is achieved either by using the Form Directive in the menu or button definition (see next section) or by means of the command
show !!formnameused in the gadget’s callback. Continue reading Loading and Displaying Forms — Basic PML
Sometimes we need to find out position of some P-point in Paragon
but if we use expression with different trigonometric functions and a lot of calculations its very hard to check values.
Long time did not write any new Posts.
Here is a small tool that can help you to compare two elements.
Plugin written in PML and C# to simplify work for users.
For those situations when you need to filter selection elements on 3D View and do some actions with it or just hide unnecessary templates..
PCF is the file that can be used to calculate of heat tracing, there are few methods to generate it from pdms – use isodraft or use form that below .
Here is the form, that can export pipes from AVEVA PDMS to PCF.
1. Extract the caesariipcf.pmlfrm to PMLLIB folder
2. Go to design module and type in command line PML REHASH ALL
3. Run the macro by typing show!!caesariipcf in Design module.
4. Select the pipe you want to export. Press the Add CE button on the form
5. The form will add all branches in the pipe. You may add more that 1 pipe. Select only the branches you want to extract. Make sure they are highlighted.
6. Press the Export button
7. The output file will be stored at %pdmswk%\CaesarPCF\ folder. The name of the file will be corresponding to the branch name. 1 file for each branch.
This post was taken from https://pdmsmacro.wordpress.com
Place genprimitives.pmlfrm to d:\AVEVA\Plant\PDMS12.0.SP6\PMLLIB\design\forms\genprimitives.pmlfrm
and uLable.dll to D:\AVEVA\Plant\PDMS12.0.SP6\.
Dont forget to make Backup of your files (PDMSUI\clib\files\ ) in that directory!!
Video Manual how it can be used: