PCF is the file that can be used to calculate of heat tracing, there are few methods to generate it from pdms – use isodraft or use form that below .
Here is the form, that can export pipes from AVEVA PDMS to PCF.
1. Extract the caesariipcf.pmlfrm to PMLLIB folder
2. Go to design module and type in command line PML REHASH ALL
3. Run the macro by typing show!!caesariipcf in Design module.
4. Select the pipe you want to export. Press the Add CE button on the form
5. The form will add all branches in the pipe. You may add more that 1 pipe. Select only the branches you want to extract. Make sure they are highlighted.
6. Press the Export button
7. The output file will be stored at %pdmswk%\CaesarPCF\ folder. The name of the file will be corresponding to the branch name. 1 file for each branch.
This post was taken from https://pdmsmacro.wordpress.com